Job Title: Copier/Printer Technician Department: Service and Support Reports to: COO
OmegaCor Technologies is an early adaptor of the ‘Managed IT’ approach to help small and medium size organizations manage their IT cost, improve productivity, increasing reliability and security of their technology infrastructure. Our managed printing services offers our clients the ability to manage their printing costs for a low flat rate, simplify billing and budgeting process and proactively replenish their supplies.
OmegaCor Technologies is a one stop, comprehensive technology solution provider with dedicated teams of IT professionals to help our clients gain real business value from technology and bring about significant and lasting improvements for their specific organization. OmegaCor was recognized by CRN, IT industry publication, as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the country and by SmartCEO as the winner of Baltimore Circle of Excellence Award.
We are seeking an individual who can thrive in a fast-paced environment to service our line of copier/printer products. The copier/printer technician will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of our Toshiba digital copier, printer and multi-function devices, along with other popular brands.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish and Maintain a professional and positive relationship with all clients.
- Perform preventative maintenance, adjustment and repair of copier/printer equipment on-site and in-house.
- Troubleshoot various equipment to determine the root cause of malfunction
- Estimate parts and labor for repair
- Proactively research the current cost of equipment replacement versus repair and advice client with the best option
- Provide sales support as required
- Provide customer training as needed accordance to company procedure
- Willing to be trained and certified on newer models and product lines
- Accurate completion of tickets and invoices in a timely manner
- 1 – 3 years of experience related to technical/repair of business equipment
- Previous industry related experience on Toshiba, Cannon, Ricoh, Lexmark, HP equipment preferred
- Strong customer service skills
- Computer literacy and familiarity with the internet is required
- Strong computer/networking skills a plus.
- Strong relationship management skills with clients and personnel within the organization required.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to troubleshoot printers and digital copiers as required
- Ability to work evening and weekend hours during peak periods
- Must have strong ethics and work as an effective, collaborative team member.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
- Ability to meet deadlines and financial objectives.
- Ability to travel to customer sites, offsite meetings, company related functions, etc. with short notice.
- Must be able to lift 75lbs
- Valid driver’s license and minimal level of auto insurance coverage required.
If you’d like more information, or would like to apply for a position with OmegaCor Technologies, please call: (443) 795-6500 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org